Hyperspeed

Head thrown back in a silent cry of bliss, hands pinned down to the mattress, your cock buried to the hilt inside his ass. Jon had never taken a dick before, but right then and there he couldn't fathom the idea of spending a single moment of his life doing anything else. His moans sounded so nice that you were strongly considering recording them and using them for a song, the banging of the headboard against the wall as percussion.

"A-ahh yes, there, right there," he was so, so close. "Ohhh please harder, fuck me harder, ahh-hah-hah." You sped up your thrusts, milking his cock in unison, taking him faster and showing him a hundred thousand stars.

Just a couple more thrusts and Jon was spilling his cum over both your bellies, letting out a guttural groan. The rhythmic clenching of his sphincter on your cock was enough to send you over the edge, cumming deep inside him, filling his inner walls with your hot white seed.

***

Hair disheveled, puffy red cock-sucking lips well used, panting heavily with exertion. Jon had never looked so pretty before, and that was really saying something, considering how pretty he looked all the fucking time.

You came back with a wet towel for cleaning the drying cum off his body. A pool of semen was forming on the sheets between Jon's legs, dripping off his ass, probably seeping into the mattress itself. He was gonna have to burn that mattress, ruined past saving.

Sitting in a dark corner of the room, Byndo lowered the camcorder, smiling slyly with one hand down the waistband of her leggings.

"Nice."

(Written in December 2, 2023)

[Author's notes: I wrote this half-asleep in the morning on my phone lmao. This is my first time writing fanfiction in English. And honestly, it felt more natural for me, probably because I've been exlusively reading fics in English for the last 10 years of my life or so.]